Friday 18 January 2019

ASSIGNMENT

What is the significance of computing?
  
     Computing is an activity that uses computers. Using computers we can manage and process information, communicate to others and can entertain ourselves. Computing is a critically important component of modern industrial technology. 
     According to techopedia, computing is the process of using computer technology to complete a given goal oriented task. Computing is a part of everything we do. 
     As a 21st century teacher, it is important to have a skill in computing or computer. It consistently demonstrated my ability to think outside of the box, especially in doing my classroom design, instructional materials and school related paper works. By the help of a computer I can manage all the task that I need to do. I can communicate meaningfully during class hour by the use of slideshow presentation. I can finish and pass all my reports on time, and solve grades from the given examination. Computing really works so fast. Computing imparted me a lot of learning's especially in enhancing my computer skills. And as part of the class, I give students more of the opportunities to be creative in their work and output. They are free to do whatever they want by the use of computer. By doing this things, it enhances their computing skills in discovering new ideas related to their topic in science.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment

SCIENCE MOTIVATION OF GRADE 7 STUDENTS

Abstract      This descriptive study was conducted to determine the science motivation of the Grade 7 students of Desiderio C. Gange Nat...